Friday, February 11, 2011

I Love me Some Gnomes!

How great is it that there's a movie out entirely devoted to gnomes?! This evening, my family and I went to see the epic film, "Gnomeo & Juliet", and it did not disappoint! Perhaps the story line was a bit predictable, but hey, why mess with the classics?! Actually, they did change the story line a bit, so it became predictable in a child-friendly sort of way. Regardless, I'm psyched anytime I get to "hang out" with some gnomes. At this very moment, I have a lovely gnome couple standing by my tree, buried under about 2 feet of snow. Gnomes, however, are highly adaptable, so they don't mind. My husband bought me this gnome-set for Christmas, to replace my beloved, Jim, the gnome. May he rest in "pieces"... I totally stole that from the movie! I told you it was epic!


Authentic Scottish gnomes. I took this picture myself. The "mooning" gnome is by far my favorite, obviously!

No comments:

Post a Comment